Sunday, March 22, 2009

Can I Use Listerine Pocket Paks If Pregnant

should now ...


leave here this kind of meme that I just happen. Being

Sunday 22 March at 15:25 hrs, at this point should:

1. Be doing 4 tests, which I take to my students next week.
2. Finish making my bed.
3. Order a bit of my bedroom.
4. Probability of whether or not my Ipod lacks battery.
5. Stop wasting time in front of pc, surfing the internet instead of working.
6. Change the playlist of D that leads a month in winamp ... I do not want: P
7. Noticing Animax programming to see what time they
Death Note 8. Me the courage to return to work tomorrow .___.
9. I remember that the administrative order on April 3.
10. Go to route the bag left in the washing machine for a while ^ ^ u

0 comments:

Post a Comment