Saturday, August 15, 2009

Honeywell Chronotherm 5 Plus Manual

xD I'm still alive Your love is like ultraviolet light and other


Hello flist! I have not upgraded
centuries (these days I have been closely connected, trying to concentrate to study (without much success) and the truth that I spend the day fuera de mi casa xD. Creo que empiezo a tener depresión postvacacional. Aun me quedan vacaciones, pero el hecho de tener que estudiar me recuerda lo poco que queda para volver a la rutina!

Y mientras tanto me he enganchado mucho, mucho a una serie. Siempre me pasa en verano, se acaban las series que suelo ver y llega cualquier serie y me engancha como una loca. La serie en cuestión no es nada del otro mundo, ya me gustaba hace tiempo, pero ahora estoy enganchadísima xD.

Estoy hablando de Instant Star, una serie canadiense sobre una chica que gana una especie de Operación Triunfo y como cambia su vida. Además aparece un productor guapísimo (L) and his songs I love (they are the best of the series).
in Spain is not very famous, broadcast on MTV and Neox.
And here comes my prolemón * drama queen * I tried to get my chapters and on the Ares I go or I go in inglésy in English at a time. You can also download in English, but OH! xD I can not find subtitles. I found a forum where there were links to download the chapters in the first 2 seasons in English, the first I could see perfectly, but the latter do not know why not let me: (
in all forums where you can download Season 2 are the links of the same person who went to Megaupload, so I do not work at all: (
beloved flist So if anyone sees the show and know where I can download the chapters well would you do me very happy!

Here you have my favorite song of the series:





Just

flist, I promise I'll be updating Masy I read your posts. Besotesssss!


0 comments:

Post a Comment