Title: A Yabu acted possesive towards Hikaru
Author: kiiyoe
Pairing: YabuHika!
Summary: Titile says everything, right? *duh xD*
Disclaimer: YabuHika aren't mine -neither HSJ u.u-
-Ok, these are the pairings for each room, listen!-Yabu, the non-official leader said, and everyone in HSJ paid attention to him
-Daiki with Ryutaro, Takaki with Chinen, Inoo with Keito, Yuto with Ryosuke and finally Hikaru with me-
When he finished, there was some “Yays!”, specially from the YamaJima pair and the TakaChii one, but there were some glares towards HSJ’s mama
-Oi, Yabu, I noticed you always pair with Hikaru, can you change that? It’s not like I’m complaining but I just wondered why was that…-
-Hey, Inoo-chan - Yabu said with an evil tone in his voice that Inoo detected immediately – If you’re not complaining, maybe you should just go to your room in peace, right? Besides, I’m doing a favor to you when I pair you with Keito-kun, right? –
The blush on Inoo -and Keito- was SO hard that he did say nothing at all, while he saw Yabu embracing Hikaru in a not so friendly way…
-Oh, I forgot to tell you something…-Yabu turned his face towards Inoo and in a whisper , he said
-Hikaru is mine-
0 comments:
Post a Comment