Title: Beloved
Author: kiiyoe
Pairing: InooDai
Summary: What Daiki thinks about Inoo-chan -?-
Disclaimer: as always, they're not mine t.t
It's Kind of short, but hope you like it! :3
Just thinking about him makes my heart to speed up. His smile, his laugh, his way of talking…just him makes me smile.
Oh! His piano…his piano is…wonderful: his playing his delicate, his fingers movement…almost everything makes him look perfect. I say almost because he is human after all –even though he seems to be an angel—
He is kind of fragile, his features are woman-like, he is afraid of many things –such as rollercoaster, or terror movies—, he gets tired really easily, he is not someone who can do sports without getting sick…but, about that stuff, I don’t care too much.
Why? Because he accepted me the way I am. Because he was –and is— so kind that he accepted my love, my so-embarrassing confession >.< He told me that day that he was in love with me too, and he kissed me gently. I thought I was in dreamland when he say yes to me, really, I thought it was a very happy dream and I didn’t want to wake up.
And every single day he tells me that he loves me, he wants me to believe, he does everything to make me happy, he is sweet, listens to me –I do that too, I try my best to make him smile, that smile I like the most- and now, I just can’t imagine my life without him. He is part of me, if he is not around, I am not complete.
Who can love such a Shorty penguin-face like me? I am a fatty –well, not so fatty but I am in my way…-, a Pocky fan, I have chubby-cheeks…I look more like a toy than a 19-years old boy!!
“Who can love someone like me?” was the question I asked myself every year, especially in my birthday. I have friends, but…not that kind of love, I meant.
Until he told me “I love you”. That simple phrase became my answer, if he told me that, it was ok for me. He became my entire world, my life, my reason of living. Maybe it’s exaggerated but somehow it’s the truth... If he smiles, everything is ok, perfect, if he cries, is my disaster, my pain.
We have gone through many problems: quarrels, some problems…once we thought of a break up, but we didn’t even last a day with that idea. Like any couple, we are not the exception. But…I can’t live without him, just…can’t.
It’s almost 5 years since I met him, and 3 since we’ve became a couple and I can say that he his –and will be— forever my beloved.
I can’t think of other person in his place, he is perfect. Maybe it’s too much perfection for such a simple commoner like me, but… it is life and I wouldn’t change that ever.
I won’t doubt: he is the one and I’ll believe him. Even if –someday, who knows—, we break up, I’ll always wish for his happiness, and even in that time, he’ll be the only one, forever, my beloved.
0 comments:
Post a Comment