Friday, December 10, 2010

Can You Make Belgian Waffles From Pancake Mix

AST SEKAI - USA: Hajime no Ippo - The First Step [2010.10.04]

AST SEKAI - English: Hajime no Ippo - El Primer Paso [2010.10.04]

Resumen
Participación especial Ohno in "Yonimo Kimyou na Monogatari" En esta
Ohno history has a habit that is bringing more problems into your life both work and sentimental. We'll see how did you manage the unexpected (and unwanted) help from a couple of very specific gods







TEAM AST
Inglés
Translator Version: Timers
Minami: typesetter
Rae & Edith: Edith
QC: Leah & corlee1289
Encoder: corlee1289
Raw Provider: ANJ



AST sekai English:
translation, scale and rising: Hasblade


download links:

MU ( Here )

MF ( Here ) Join with HJSplit

not upload to online sites or distributed outside the community of Ast_Sekai.


This time it took me so right? Enjoy and do not forget comment.

PS: I have a question, I have long since abandoned the project of shukudais, right now I'm deciding, that the project continue, please say so in your comments. I shall draw on these to make my decision (remember to be AST Team work, because otherwise I will not have access to the original English subs)

0 comments:

Post a Comment