Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Best Sub Frequency Car

draw of two boys ...

is something strange "live" with these people so animated, but I like it, is a feeling that it had experienced before with Sora and Roxas

even did this in my spare time and thought it would be good share ... is curious to see two people who resemble the more physically (not compared to our case sora / roxas kairi / I) but the moment was emotional just hope that the relationship between them is improved as the young peliazul Fate is somewhat concerned about everything that happens
BV
tells me is that the other boy with brown hair Fayt must mature, did not understand the reason birth, but I'm sure he matured very quickly, that "small" will soon be a young


((I plead guilty-a web gave me draw so I used my skills to do this leg photoshopezcas is awww so cute))

0 comments:

Post a Comment