How about I call this
Naminé ... I know good and there and had the opportunity to meet, but BV asked me to please to do, besides sending you this picture of your girlfriend, and who will be incommunicado for a while because we are moving in, Maria is a very pretty girl and so kind that is helping me fit as well in the castle where we live or rather live for the moment is all, I hope that drawing is to your liking
(note: Maria told me something that has several appearances that BV makes closely spaced changes lately, I hope you do not mind which has drawn so since those days been dressing this way because )
Naminé.
(hohoho Guy with love from my * 0 * awww I do not like the idea of separate but something inebitable: S boy soon returned encourage your princess and really, 3)
OMG! I said I loved this picture I sent it also could not resist going to be the first appearance of the whole clique Naminé hohoho like me know what you think about it good hehehe Guy then I find out = P
0 comments:
Post a Comment