Saturday, May 2, 2009
Cheap Jeffries Saddles
I love long weekends. It's great to use whatever sleep one day a week, have more time to relax the mind with unnecessary things, listening to music quiet and watch videos, hang out with the cat (I mean my boyfriend XD) and friends: D
And there is so much that I would write here ... that the final time becomes short and I end up writing only occasionally. But hey, let's see if I can winter holidays realize the desired long post and left out. It was great to have a blog just for me, but of course, sometimes the ego trip can Masy strange one other comment, but in the end I guess the most important thing is to have a personal place to be the same and let the ideas flow ...
This week has been reunited with old loves: I wanted to complete my Vampire Chronicles (I've read all several times, but hopefully I have a few books) and return to reread, to return the jewelry and crafts, and turned to listen with devotion ny love to my loved Janne Da Arc.
Versailles with both D and my love of vampire is back in glory and majesty. The other day I remembered with my child as vampires terror as a child gave me (I had nightmares at night and slept covered up to his neck, he dreamed that a vampire would come to bite), and as finally as a teenager that fear became in love and fascination. I still remember how happy I was when I caught last Interview with the Vampire and was elated when my birthday No. 19 Daniela my friend Monica and I got the Vampire Lestat. Since then all I want is to see a vampire and bite me XD And who would not want if the immortal question is as beautiful as those described by Ms. Rice? (¿¿WHY HAD TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN AND LET ALL THE FANS OF THE CHRONICLES DESAMPARADOS Y LLORANDO P0R NO SABER MÁS DE NUESTRO AMADO LESTAT T____T???)
Revivieron además las ganas locas hacer anillos y otras cosas, con mis amados cristales swarovski y otras cuentas, ya sea para mi como para vender. Y crear una que otra cosa con el montón de fieltro que en su minuto compré y aún no aprovecho del todo. Ahora que mis finanzas andas bien ajustadas no me vendría nada de mal revivir mi pequeño negocio... además de poner en práctica uno de otro plan de fangirl que he estado craneando y que por el momento hasta no tener el material y el diseño me reservaré de mention even here, JAJAJAJA !!!... (* Insert hysterical laughter here and wicked to kodashi * XDDDD). So I just have a little time I can get to work and will update my Flickr (which already go two years without new pictures of my creations!)
And regarding the music ... D after months of mania (stresses, addiction is incurable and scrubbed for the rest of my days. D and went to the list of endearing love and "fangirl" irreversible \u0026lt; 3) I met again with my first love J-Rock: Janne. I think it was by far my best musical discovery (almost all my other loves in this of J-Rock Visual and were introduced by third parties) and I deeply regret the eternal hiatus that followed. Still I have hope that someday meet again. It is true that while I have my beloved Yasu on ABC and all side projects of other members, but never like Janne Da Arc, where Yasu far for me and everyone else, Ka-yu, Kiyo, and Shuji You , excellent musicians all, showed his talent to 100%. At least I have the luck to have risen recently in concert Jpopsuki long sought of them and I serve at least as long as consolation. That
.. to enjoy what's left of this weekend tomorrow, Sunday ... and counting the days for the next mega-long weekend ^__^.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment