Thursday, May 28, 2009

Electric Desert Eagle For Sale

Semi hiatus. ¬ ¬




bueeeno begin in earnest with the castigotorturacoñazoinfierno of exams so I'll spend very little here. Maybe at some point upgrade to something, but will soon because I need to pass it ... it takes me the bull, as usual.
For students in my flist, MIND! XD will end someday. I until June 25 I am not free: S

The radio and TV work that has brought so many problems seem to be going well and there is a chance to approve it. That does not mean that some of my group to remain hopelessly stupid xD.

I've seen the 5x06 and 5x07 of Lost and I've loved. Sometimes I forget how big this series. Yes, just complain that I have no time but I get to see two of Lost Capistrano ... is not any series and I give to see her when I should do something good xD.

Anyway, greetings and we'll read when I finish this disgusting Estapa of student life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment