In recent weeks I feel like Alice's White Rabbit ... that runs all the time, hurry because it's late, watching the clock ...
I have tons of thoughts, obsessions and recent "fangirl" epic "moments" to tell ... but while I'm cold and licensed home, take advantage and enjoy the latest album from Dream Theater, which officially comes out tomorrow XD. If something like this kind of music, do yourself a favor and listen to him ... I am a staunch fan of them (with better or worse albums to his credit). So this is the best medicine for me. Same
and use whatever background I need to hear the disc to fully appreciate (DT is not easy to digest, even for addicts like me), but for now I like much more than the last, I included cover , gives, that reminds me of two of her most classic and my favorite of all time (Images and Words and Awake).
on vacation I guess, since there is less, I'll catch up with everything else.
0 comments:
Post a Comment