... I'll just post a sort of hiatus for me to update me on a 2-day gross examination, I have not begun to study because of some work that could ; to have done a thousand years ago.
In short, anything goes in order not to study economics applied to journalism (although ordinary Economics xD).
Yesterday I gave to see the new version of 90210 and a series is good to spend a Sunday afternoon, but it seemed very light and so obvious ... if not improve chapter by chapter.
Anyway, entertains a while, and the plot is not what I liked least not anyone has noticed that the players are walking bags of bones?
Seriously, they are always very thin in the series, but this is not normal to me since then I find unsightly. They are very cute face, but the body: S I do not know who it may seem that this is a size 10. Characters are much better as the mother of the protagonist, who have a normal body and are gorgeous. There was a scandal
the thinness of these girls and that is normal because they are unsightly. If cogieran few kilos would be gorgeous.
Nobody in my flist is Mad Men? Really is a great series! It is so well reflected the world of advertising in the 60's. There are characters so cool! One of the best series of the moment. Ale
I'm going to continue the Economy
When you have more time I'll catch up with tickets, birthdays, etc.. Ayssss damn exams!
kisses!
0 comments:
Post a Comment