Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Carpet Repair Kit At Home Depot

Harry Potter is the only thing that brightens my day

It's pretty sad that a film can be the only thing that makes me happy right now ... but it is.
I had moved to a good friend who thinks I lied and it happened. Obviously I was not lying, was just a misunderstanding. And I'm that good tontaidiotasubnormal always ended eating a striped brown and huge for something that is bullshit and should be the one who is angry to see that one of my best friends believe me capable of lying and says spend it as I do.
I'm tired of being so, but I can not change. Someone could give me some self-pride or help me become stronger and not try to fix all the problems if or when, but I have to forget things that fuck me a lot just to end the problem.
Finally, I'm sad and moody but the only good thing is that today will see Harry Potter and I'm glad the day, because I'm much looking forward to seeing the movie. I do not care which have made many changes, they eat things ... I always like the movies and I enjoy seeing them as a dwarf.

My next entry will be less painful, I promise! Xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment