Random =)
Hello flist! Recently
update really soon: (
"The truth is that I keep my house much, I'm coming or address or paperwork issues, or looking for apartment in Madrid.
" Finally I move to Madrid! After two AN , I back and forth from Toledo, at last! The truth that I do not want to move, but I will be good for college.
"Thank God that does so stifling heat and a few days ago, this is unbearable! I open up back in the pool the other Diaye not help the heat and sweat to stop itch-Incredibly ¬ ¬
on vacation but have not found much time to watch series, I 4 chapters left to finish Gossip Girl. The fact that this season I really liked the middle but now I think they go xD. Here lian all with all, break, again, hate and the following chapter lian ... someday we will see Blair and Chuck Dan and Serena together and lying or something, sounds impossible but it would not surprise me at all.
"I started to see Mrs. , which is English aunuqe I love because it is made and vintage dresses. Supermegahiper plan is romantic and dramatic, but I like xD.
"The other day I saw the movie of The Boy in the Striped Pajamas and left me quite impressed, I expected it to be so hard. I started the book because it sure is better than the movie.
-flist of my love, why do not use your sabidurĂay tell me what is your favorite song right now so I discover new music, because I'm tired of always.
kisses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment