Friday, October 16, 2009

Brooklyn Apartment Renter's Insurance

* insert title *

I have long not updated, sorry flist!
Between college and I do nothing special in life, because I can not think what to tell you xD. Besides, I've hooked a lot lately xD twitter. Let
series now ... Glee
:
The 1x06 was not bad with mash-ups. I loved the guys, I think they won the challenge xD.
But with the 1x07 I laughed out loud, seriously, Sue & Mr.Shue fighting all the time xD. And there were plenty of musical numbers: D
That if you want a song to Kurt, or Puck! I love Finn and Rachel, but not always have to sing them xD.

Vampire Diaries:
I think this series gets better with each chapter. The story has intrigued me, at least I can not wait to see the next chapter.
The 1x06 I liked a lot, I like how they are carrying the story, the soundtrack to ... well, almost weeping with the song xD end of 1x06.

Heroes:
the capital last week was a little letdown, but this has been great. Although Claire and Peter were seen and embraced (* gets excited *) if ... even me round the head xD Paire.
Still, Emma and Peter are the monez in person (L). Perhaps the power of Emma is not very useful yet, but it's so tender. The plot of Sylar
great. The circus, Claire and Gretchen ... no, it was another chapter carefully in great detail, well done.

HIMYM: Lily and Marshall
I think the best chapter, as crazy xDD. Marshall and his songs about anything you're doing haha, awesome. Ted
I still want one in my life, why not so in reality exist? xD.

Nothing more to say dear flist, I hope to spend for your update Masy LJS!

PD: I have 2 weeks trying to get someone to accompany me to the cinema to watch any movie and when I got there were no entries for any that we all want to see. Conclusion: better stop trying to see movies in theaters and settle for the series on my computer. I hate watching movies on the computer xD.
PD: In my next post maybe upload some icons I've done, lately I have inspiration.


0 comments:

Post a Comment