Monday, October 5, 2009

Homemade Wood Stoves Plans

Start over again ...

Today I started 3 of Career. If, at the Complutense we took it easy and especially in information science. So quiet we all do, that from now one of my teachers has said up to Oct. 19 because it will not return to Russia. Another will not come this week because he has the flu (not sure if A or normal). Therefore, do not wear or 2 days in college and two teachers are missing and xD.
Anyway, I liked the beginning of the course, see as follows. My subjects are not all bad and there appears to be much horrible teacher. Yet the time is killing me. 9 to 16 h and 80 km from living the right is a double fatigue. Also, I've ridden my schedule so well that I have no time to eat xD. Upside: no Thursday or Friday I have class until February.

Leaving aside the issue of college, let's series. Specifically: Vampire Diaries and Glee
The Vampire Diaries has definitely started. I enjoyed the 1x04. The plot begins to make sense and also with Twillight Damon went with Bella ... aysss then I won. Also considering that accuse them of copying Twilight, I feel great that so scoff the case. Glee

And ... well, that's Glee and is my favorite series right now. The version of Somebody to love I loved it. I love that song and now forever more.
I love Rachel & Finn. Finn was mean to her, but really loves Rachel. We all know. Moreover, the participation
Kristin Chenoweth was fun.
I look forward to the next episode and see what songs they sing.

Well dear flist, nothing more to tell. I'll see if I sleep a bit, because I slept 3 hours and I'm not person.

PS: The new album by Fito and Fitipaldis is just perfect. Xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment