Title: Roof
Author: Kiyoe
Gender: ... General?
Couple: YamaJima: 3
Type: One-Shot
Summary: ... In a break either, something happens that definitely did not expect ... "I'm disgusted with it the" summary "xP-
was on the roof, I knew where I could find. Always on the run was just the lunch bell rang, he said, to eat in peace without anyone take away your precious bread with strawberry filling is so fond.
-Yuto ... "he said, even before I come to him. Y when I arrived, turned and smiled at me, I only could you be watching ... and from some time ago I found myself watching as silly, seeing how it was ... perfect in my eyes. All he was.
"As always, here you are," he said, to which, widened her smile from ear to ear and went on eating, but not before telling me "Baka."
And I started to watch the sky, and think. Now I accept, my best friend is coming back little by little something else. I began to like it. And although I made a thousand attempts to stop this, but I was hopeless, heart no one can send, they say.
But he probably did not, was safe, I only see it as "his best friend, Yuto" would be a miracle to see me otherwise. As I see it, and the resist to not ruin our friendship.
Thinking and thinking, I was falling asleep, and having a lunch helping to take a nap.
-Yuto? - Yamada voices heard, but I did not open my eyes, I was sleepy yet.
-Nani "I asked, and had no idea of the answer estarĂaa about to receive.
-Daisuki-and felt a slight pressure on my lips, lip-Hontoni Ryosuke, Yu-chan-
opened my eyes and saw him staring at me, showing that said , as the truth, yet you betrayed him. Your cheeks are red, especially. Baby-faced good, never doing anything, keeping a beauty ... I could not stand Masy reacted.
-Baka I like you too, and long ago .- I said, to what your eyes shine and show the best of your smiles, which I would always be the only owner.
kiss me back, and I reciprocated, has long wanted this, and now, from now enjoy all the time we were together, ie, always. And always remember that it all began, on a rooftop.
Fin =)
I think this fic is the 3rd time that public-tbn xD And if memory serves me my minuscula oo-read it and Natsu x msn: 3 Comments
think would help me q: P-and si nohay, igual seguiré publicando cosillas x ahi hehe-
0 comments:
Post a Comment