Friday, March 5, 2010

Why Does My Stomach Get Upset When I Eat

Star Dust -

A qui un fic Chiitaro *-* Es que son taaaaaaan kawaii!!
Seriously, here I leave the fic, and if they like it a comment would raise a lot of my self: D

Title: Star Dust-one shot-
Couple: ChiiTaro
Genre: Romance? Something Tender? "I do not know how to say"
Summary: Chinen and Ryutaro are spending time sitting on the banks of a lake with the stars as the sole witness ...* Too bad I'm doing abstracts

u_u * PD: I'm not owning them or anything, just the idea and
fic xD PD2: A fic "shounen ai" or "yaoi" if you do not like the genre, as simple: do not read:)


Chiitaro: stardust

-Ryu-chan! Look up! - Your voice caught my atencióny looked where you told me to see many shooting stars through the sky and leaving star dust that seemed to frost and more beautiful place

-Waaahh

! - I said and I just stared at how beautiful everything looked, the sky, where we were, with light of the moon and sitting at the foot of a small lake .- It is a perfect place! -

-Contigo is perfect, "you said, but I told her it was my imagination, though my heart was beating slightly faster and I felt my cheeks took on a pink. Deep down, I wanted to believe what you said.

-Ha? - Said to me the other way, and tried to look you in the face to see a slight smile escape your lips with your eyes upward, watching the stars.

gave me a picture so pretty that I could not help seeing you mesmerized. For some time I found myself staring at you so when you danced, or sang, laughed and acting, when they jumped from a around and were happy for no reason. Even when you sat on the lap of Yuuyan or Inoo-kun, but in part that bothered me, for they seemed happier than usual when we played together.

inadvertently blow up a bit my cheek, to which I felt the pinch and jalabas

-Kawaii! "You said, without even knowing the reason for my pot. Best had been part your fault,

Chii-Ryu-chan is so cute! Ryu-chan Daisuki! - And hugged me like a stuffed bear, to feel my heart thousand and a scarlet red in my face with your embrace

..-

-Chii-Chi got to say .. nen-dai ... da .. .. Chinen Daisuki! "I said, responding to your statement and when I realized it was too late, you heard me.

-talked-Hee ... releasing the hug and stick your eyes on me, one hand holding my face by the chin

-E-ee-eto ... I ... China ... Did you hear ... - was ma , s that embarrassed the foregoing, and although it was not really wanted you to know

-E, is not it? Ryu-chan? - Your eyes were a different brightness, special, what I gave up and I answered

-S-if-he said it felt like I became more red, if podíay could only look down while you held me in a hug I tried to match

I raised my arms to put on your back, when I felt a slight whisper in my ear, Ryutaro

Daisuki da yo ... "you said softly, so I I shook slightly and subjection towards

When you spoke my name I could only smile, really everything was perfect, and more so you, the two embraced under the sky with stardust.

Listoo! Please note that this is my first ChiiTaro u_u mercy, I'm not perfect T_T

Thank you: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment