Weeell, I'll try with this one -in my country is 12:41 pm, so I don't know what ideas would come from my head O.O-
Title: "Sleepless"
Author: Kiiyoe ¨*you know, Kiyoe and Kiiyoe are the same -isn't it obvious? O.O-
Pairing: Mmm...Slight not-so-slight InooDai? Mmmm....maybe hint TakaChii?
Summary: 5 Times Inoo was sleepless, tried to rest but someone wake him up+ 1 time Daiki was kind and let him sleep :3 (Reallyu, I think 4, 5 and +1 togeter make a one-shot xD)
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters -nor HSJ neither InooDai, of course- I only own the idea :D
1.
Inoo Kei was pale. Well, he indeed is, but now it's more than normal. Why? Because he didn't sleep well the past days and his body is very tired by this moment
It was a little break from all the dancing, so he decided to take a short nap -in order to recover energy, he supposed-.
His eyes were closed, and he almost falls asleep if...
-Inoo-chaaaan!!! Time is over!! Wake up!!- a bouncy Daiki jumped to my side, and it definitely wake me up.
-Daii-chan, I'm trying to sleep, please, just one moment-I said, but later…
-Well, you don't wake up, maybe if...-and I felt very cold water all in my face!!
-WTH!!??- Desperately, I tried to find-and kill- the person who did that, but in the end, when I saw it was Daiki, I didn’t do anything and just couldn't sleep at all.
2.
-Aaaaaahhh!!-he yawned-What time is it?- Inoo asked , with a hope that the Dome was very far, far away
-There are 20 minutes left, Inoo-chan- his penguin friend told him
-Oh, ok, so I can take a nap WITHOUT being waken, right? ¬¬-
-...-
-¬¬-
-Ok, ok I won't wake you up, but don't say something later, ok?- and the chubby-face boy looked at any other place that wasn't Inoo, "in order not to bother him"
*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*
Inoo Kei was jut about to sleep at last when...
-Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeii!! Wake up, how dare can you sleep in this moment, just about to start a concert!!??-
His "leader" call definitely wake him up, mad enough to shout that person who shouted, but in fact, he did nothing except a pout
-Yabu! I was sleeping, you know!!-
-Is not time to...soooo wake up!!- he told him, and he was just about to kill him but he wanted to save energy so, maybe later.
-OK!! Everybody please, do your best here!! Let's go!!-he said and with everyone's shout "Hey Say JUMP!!", they went to give our best. Even though he wanted to sleep ¬¬
3.
When I arrived to JE, I thought it was late, but in fact…it was too early -.- Holy sh***
-Fucking university Project, now I am sleepless AGAIN!- I told myself, when I saw a comfy couch calling me “Come here!! Sleeeeeeeeep!”
-Well, since nobody is here…- I laid on the couch, in a baby position, and closed my eyes for only ONE miserable second when, a very loud voice come and woke me up. It was Chinen, singing Arashi’s Truth
- ☆Kanashimi Tatoe donna owari wo egaitemo Kokoro wa nazomeite Sore wa marude yami no you ni
Semaru shinjitsu☆-
-Oh! Kei-chan?-he took off his headphones- Are you sleeping? I’m sorry if I interrupted you with my singing :3-
*Kill Kill Kill KILL!! No, Kei, breathe, don’t kill him, is not his fault, is not his fault*
With his puppy eyes he told me that, and it was impossible not to forgive him…really
-Don’t worry, you didn’t do anything wrong- giving up, I answered.
-Yay! So, can I sing again?- I just took a deep breathe and thought…
*Uhh, there’s nothing much I can do, right?*
-Yeah, Chinen, no problem…-I told him, and he smiled
-Really? Inoo-chan, you’re the best!- he hugged me, and then walked around, probably waiting Takaki anxiously …
☆ Shiroku somaru hana ni hitori
Nani mo kawaru koto naku chikau I take your life forever You take my life… ☆
He continued singing, until the others come in and all we started the rehearsal. And, again, I didn’t sleep at all.
4.
I was happily at home, in my bedroom, with a soft blanket just about to sleep. My mum knew I was tired, HSJ rehearsals were finished for today, and I had no homework –a miracle!-
So, that was why I was in bed.
Finally
-Takaki POV-
-Dai-chan, do you know where’s Inoo-chan?-
-Maybe at home, It’s 8pm you know- a sarcastic answer from him bothered me. Besides, I was doing this for HIM!
-I am going to call him, if you don’t mind-
A blush was all over Daiki’s face and I grinned *hehehe*
-End Takaki’s POV-
-*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIING*
Ahh!!-I yawned- Fucking cell phone, what is now?
I found my mobile and just answered without looking at the ID number
-Hello?- I heard some laughs and I kept listening
-Aajajajajajajajaj Dai-chan maybe you should tell him your feelings!!-
-What The HECK!!?? There’s no way I could do that. Truth that I…like..love him b-but It’s not like he is answering the phone and listening this right?
-If you say it…Hello,Inoo-chan! What are you doing?-
-…-I just couldn’t answer. He…just...said…Daiki…Dai…loves…
-Inoo-chan? Hey, hey…-
-Wait!! Kei was on the phone!!!?? And he….lis-lis..-listened!!!!????
I didn’t know how it finished and I hang up the phone still with those words in my head. All night I kept thinking and thinking.
Dai…loves me?? I like him a lot, really. I could say I love him, but still didn’t believe those words…
“Truth that I…like...love him”
I was really nervous, and couldn’t sleep all the night…again…just thinking of him.
5.
Last night I couldn’t sleep so well, because of THAT incident, and now I have no face to see him!!
-Ahhhh!! I just can’t!!- I decided to pretend I was sleeping in case he wanted to talk, and I really was about to…I was about to recover my sleep
-Inoo?-
I recognized that fragrance, it was him!!
I didn’t open my eyes, but I felt his presence too near…
-Kei…are you ok?-
I opened my eyes a bit and…
-WAHH!!-I shouted, and make him shout too.
He really was TOO near, and almost gave me a heart attack. I felt my cheeks blushing hard as I saw him.
It is not necessary to say that I couldn’t sleep at all, and all day I was like that. Avoiding him
+1
-Daiki’s POV-
-Daiki! Geez, you should tell him already!! Go now! Before he fall asleep!!
-But what if….?-
-NOW!! I’m sure he’ll be happy…-Yabu-mama told me, but I didn’t see his grinning face- Reaaally happy…hehehe
I was walking towards him really nervous; I saw his eyes closed and a peaceful breathing…
I sat next to him and just stared when I heard my name.
-Dai…-
-What’s up?-
Zombie-like he talked to me, I don’t know if fully-conscious
-Let me sleep on your lap…please….-
I blushed but let him my lap. I couldn’t help myself from looking at him, and before I knew it, we were a few inches separated.
-Kei...you know that...that...?-I was red like a tomato
-Dai-chan...I can't deny it...but it made me happy...really happy...-
-Ha? So it means...?-
He shut me up with a sweet, long kiss..-
-I love you too...but now…just let me sleep, please ...- Said with a low voice
I Laugh and Looked at him deeply
-If This Will Be the payment, Whenever You want! -
0 comments:
Post a Comment