Thursday, May 13, 2010

National Pressure Cooker Parts

Inoo Thought Was a real girl.


Title: 5 times Keito thought Inoo was a real girl.
Author: kiiyoe :3
Pairing: Okanoo!!
Summary: Titile says everything, right? *duh xD*
Disclaimer: As always, Okanoo aren't mine -neither HSJ u.u-
Author's note: written for the OkaNoo-thon of yamapiislove  <3. Really, my first time writting something like this -I mean, drabbles- but, if you like it, enjoy reading :3 If it's a failure...it was expected xD
Okanoo is <3!





19) 5 times Keito thought Inoo was a real girl.

 

First Time:

-Inoo-chan…are you ok? You’re taking too much time…- Keito was worried, usually his boyfriend is the first one who leave shower, but today,,,

-Ok Keito, no problem at all-

The English boy was waiting anxiously for his lover when he heard the door

-Uff…I needed a relaxing bath…-

-… Kei…?-

He was dressed with a white v-neck t-shirt and blue tighten jeans which made him looking more stylized , Inoo only had a towel on his hair, some of them falling over his neck and made Inoo look like…a girl, a really beautiful girl

 

Second Time:

-Why do I have to be the girl!! Daiki could be better!!-

-Hey! Inoo-chan!! It’s not fair!! I’m always the girl; it’s OK if only in one photo shoot you are!!-

-But’… it’s not fair…-he answered with a low voice, and looking himself on the mirror

Well…it wasn’t really girlish clothes, but in a way he thought he looked like a girl. Pink jacket, dark blue jeans, square shirt … the clothes he had made him look… girlier

-Hello guys! - With his particular English accent, Okamoto Keito came into the room with HS7, and…

-Mouu I don’t like it! I look girlier! - Inoo shouted, and made the English boy turn his head towards the pretty boy

-Inoo-chan?- he said and both of them stared at each other, Inoo with a hard blush and Keito with a surprised look

*OMG he is…for one second I thought he was a...girl!! Damm it, he looks so beautiful…*

-Yabai…You’re so…pretty, Kei-chan…-

-Ahh…so…if you say it, I won’t have any complains about these clothes.- with that words he run away, trying to hide his obvious blush

 

Third Time:

-Holy Shit! Why are you with a dress Inoo-chan!!!??-

-Don’t ask me Yabu ASK YOUR STUPID JUGLER BOYFRIEND ABOUT IT!!

-But…You look pretty Inoo-chan!! I’m sure if Keito see you he’ll be astonished with you beauty…ahahahahaha-

Speaking of the devil, Keito appeared in the room, and, as Yabu said, he was by far surprised…

Inoo and Keito were looking at each other deeply, and maybe...who knows, Keito thought of Inoo as a girl, a really pretty girl –and all the adjectives that describe beauty-

 

Fourth Time

-Shit!! I’m really late!! I’m I’m…auch!! >_<-

I was running as fast as I could, but now I was on the floor, with a bruise on my knee and I found difficult to stand up

-Ittai…-I said, as I was trying to get up, and it failed

-Anou…are you ok, miss?-

A voice from behind called “me” and I could swear I know that voice…but he called me “Miss”!!

-Not ok, and I’m not a miss…now if you could help me…-

The figure was now in front of me, and when he gave his hand to help me I noticed something…

-Keito?-

-Ah!! Inoo-chan!!- He was blushing, his face was like a tomato, but I thought he looked very very cute

-Sorry, Kei-chan but from behind I thought you were a girl, I’m really sorry u.u-

 

Fifth Time

-Ahhh-

I was lying lazily on my bed, staring at the “nothing”, just thinking about a special one…

-I have to accept it, I miss him, I like him…I love him!! Waaahh!! >.<-

I buried my face in the cushion to hide the fact that I was blushing hard, when someone knock my door

-May I come in?-

-…-

-I’m coming…. - he said, and I didn’t dare to look at him, at least not with my red face

-Excuse me? Inoo-chan?-

-Ha?- I “woke up” and looked at him, and noticed I was with a Barbie blanket. Oh, little devil Sister I have ¬¬

-Oh..sorry Inoo-chan I though it was…-

-A girl, right?-

-Mmm,,,yeah U_U-


0 comments:

Post a Comment