There are things in the world who do not like anything, there are things I can not stand, including the hypocrisy, falsehood and self-centeredness. These are qualities I have always hated in people, things that I find unbearable. I hate it when someone wants to show what it is, I hate when people show different faces depending on their interests, I hate when people want to be the center of the world, when it feels it is essential, as is common, when recreated his private life without when a lack of respect they do not accept criticism. I hate that and hate that people do not take into account the feelings of others, but hey I live in the society I live and I have to assume that there are more people of that type that just normal people and good with realizing such as people really am content because sometimes it is really difficult and only see it when it's too late ... I guess everyone will have spent something like that and really good do not know why I'm telling you I guess I just like to show my disgust at this kind of people around me unfortunately.
Otherwise I'm really happy today, I still dream (:-)), very happy I hope something good happens and I still see those stars and hear the whisper of the sea, but each time with more intensity (and to feel the sand getting on my shoes) ... and that life is really never know what can happen and usually when something is just because something better will come that's for sure. Today I mastered
0 comments:
Post a Comment