Monday, August 9, 2004

Mexican Lookig Dinnerware

The Boredom ...

boredom, boredom and a feeling of disappointment that probably did not expect but I was suddenly and yet somehow expected me hurt deep inside me, but as it is an issue that I do not remember back to the initial word that dominates my current mood: bored. Trying to escape the boredom and the desire to try to cultivate my mind on a subject that fascinates me as it is art, I innocent of me get into the IRC channel # Arte Hispano hoping to find there interesting talks me out a little bit of that been so apathetic that I was trespassing ... and Chase! by magic unmoved attend talks that may verge on the absurd, but not artistically jejeje:

\u0026lt;jonsi1__> If Michelangelo had known petas, then if it had blown away
\u0026lt;Bathman> petas?
<Bathman> has visto el señor de los anillos?
<Bathman> hay un tal ghandalf q iba todo el dia colocao
<jonsi1__> pero como vivio cuanto vivio, tuvo que conformarse con pintar monigotes en el techo y hacerse pajas
<Bathman> fumando la hierba de los enanos
<jonsi1__> que vida mas perra para ser un genio, no?
<Bathman> se desprecia mucho tiempos pasados
<Bathman> me gustaria saber el tipo de vida que llevaba
<jonsi1__> tendria esguince de cuello tanto mirar al techo
<Bathman> Then imagine that would go to the nunnery to give him a massage in the neck
\u0026lt;jonsi1__> if Alone in the neck? \u0026lt;jonsi1__>

\u0026lt;jonsi1__> you realize we can never know if the nuns were doing fellatio to Michelangelo when he was gonna give massages because it hurt his neck as puppets on the ceiling painting of the Sistine. \u0026lt;Libertarie>
Michelangelo was homosexual.
\u0026lt;Libertarie> If anything the altar boys ...

And now I think .... Is it so difficult to find an interesting conversation, so we bore the summer heat is simply too sparse to us at all? I guess I'm also scratching the absurdity at the moment but I'm so utterly engrossed with what I've seen that I do not think I have much more to say ... Maybe I actually entered the channel # de_5_a_10_años and I have not noticed .... maybe that's it gives me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment