Dreams ...
Today is one of those days that will and will not be in my memory has not been anything interesting, do not remember as the years pass, nothing has happened worth, and that leaves me feeling lost time, that life was going and I'm going to waste my time, time which inevitably can never recover. I guess everyone has ever felt what I feel right now, which is not an alien feeling to other people. I think I waste my time on things and people not worth it, I do not prove anything and that efforts to idealize me, I wish I could break away from all that, hopefully know how to do it, do not understand how some people enjoy doing so much harm to others, being cruel, I suppose the nature of people is as varied as there are people in the world and try to understand it is an impossible task. Maybe today was a day not so lost now that I think, may have seen some things clear, you may be born a new hope in me, maybe that dream will come true and you can see the stars and hear the whisper of the sea soon .. .
0 comments:
Post a Comment