... Single ladies
I only have a short break, I have wanted to start yet I have no xD. From next Monday I will not have life until Wednesday. Good thing or Thursday, or Friday I will have class.
I'm tired of living 80 km from my school T_T * Drama queen mode on *
I've seen the 4x03 to 5x02 of Heroes and HIMYM. I liked both, but for the first time in a while I liked it better Heroes. I know, unbelievable.
Heroes: Hopefully
remain so this season and we can say, this time seriously, Heroes returns to make sense. I'm very fond of this series and continue to see with inconsistencies included, but are appreciated and chapters.
I loved the story of Peter and Samuel, and Matt and Sylar.
The introduction of the new heroine, deaf girl, I loved it and am very interested in the character is very puzzling.
So I like Claire's storyline, especially Gretchen. I like Claire again have someone to trust, as it did with Zac.
That if Bennet is a little lost, do not know very well that make this season ... but we'll see I guess. Undoubtedly the best thing
Samuel, the story of the circus is getting interesting. Let's see if we are seeing what objeivos.
HIMYM:
The episode was not as great as the premiere, but it was fine. I think that drives me to love Ted. Lately I had enough of him, but now I like it again. Marshall and Lily cool as usual.
And Robin and Barney have surprised me because it did not seem to stick with the game of pretending they have nothing really serious. A chapter normalito
.
series ... More stuff
are late with Gossip Girl: S, I need to see the 3x02 and 3x03. I have no desire to see them, do not know why xD. What a disappointment it
of TBL, the series was not bad and since then two chapters can not judge anything. Go fulminant cancellation. Thought that the CW would bet more on the flip of Mischa Burton, but it is not. I have not bothered to see the 2 nd chapter total ... I have not seen
Flashforward, my flist has anyone seen it? What do you think?
I have nothing more to say, this week is being a total bore and is only Tuesday xD. Xoxo
0 comments:
Post a Comment