Thursday, July 22, 2004

Engagement Congretulation



Again it's almost 3 am and I'm here at the computer, will this time where I became inspired to write? perhaps the quiet the night that rearranges the ideas of my mind and gives me the spark I need to threading including a thread. It is forming a storm, storms like me, give me serenity contradictorily, I relax, but I do see things differently, all should see in another way, sometimes we believe the center of many things and not we sometimes draw our conclusions and are not successful, sometimes we feel overwhelmed and there is no reason ... But do you think about it?, Do we really want to see things or always what we like to see happen? I do not believe in objectivity, it's hard to understand from within oneself, it is always difficult to find, in some situations indeed, the storm is getting stronger, I am familiar, I wish to escape to a place and feel the drops found sliding down my body, see the reflection of lightning illuminating the dark of a moonless night like this maybe I do see things that I see, maybe all sometimes need that light, a light that makes us see what the night we hide, we do not want to see, so you may not see ... the storm continues, I have a feeling that will never end, I need calm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment