Saturday, July 17, 2004

Fastcard Playstation Store

What the future holds I

visionary opened with this post this blog that aims to be an escape valve to everyday life. I hope you like it, be bad, girls and try to prophesy with your future that although a bullshit as the crown of a pine at least bring a smile to you and make you forget for a moment the problems you have in your life ... hehe sometimes things trivial and silly things are also important, but now that it is not time to philosophize, let the theme


















Your Vampire Life (female) by EvilKirin
Your Username
How Many Years From Now You Will Be Turned ... 8
You Will Be Turned By... Your Father
Your Signature Power Will Be... Hypnotism
Your Vampiric Lifemate Will Be...
You Will Lure Them Into It By... They Lose a Bet
How Many Years You Will Live For... 1,308
You Will Finally Be Killed By...
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen !

Curious is the fashion of the MemeGen ... of many there I chose to take this to futurized about my future life as a vampire, which no doubt will happen but I did not think it would be next to so like .... whowwww solid! Are we entering a new era of divination of the future? Is there to retire and to all the seers, sorcerers and other wildlife? Be Adored MemeGen from today my life will never be the same ..... I know all the gory details that brings me my destiny ... since many times Monter me with my future husband to the people who attend my funeral and all without having to call a 806 ....

By the way ... I look into his eyes, possess the infallible gift of hypnotism ... xDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment