Friday, July 23, 2004

Intracerebral Hemorrhage



Well, I'm still a little test of "The 5 on Friday" and today is dedicated to poetry ... nice theme for this time of night, but I hope that this sweltering heat of the plains of La Mancha I clouded the ideas .... xD

1) What is your opinion about poetry?

For me, one of the most beautiful human beings have with the art to express their feelings.

2) Do you ever memorized a poem to to say it to someone later? "Was declared? Ains

yes, but that in my school days, if by saying them declare it to my Language Arts teacher, for nothing, we as a valid response ... and I remember were the Verses on the death of his father of Jorge Manrique, well not all ... a couple of them, but God knows now ... hehehe

which


3) Have you ever written or tried to write a poem?

If too many times, more than usual lately, I like to express how I feel, express it on paper and give a personal touch blended with a dash of sentiment and a dash of enthusiasm or melancholy, depending on the situation, the time ..


4) Who is your favorite poet?

certainly Federico GarcĂ­a Lorca, as expressed, for his way of expressing and representing at the time, an icon truncated to defend ideas in an era that should never have to live.


5) What is your favorite poem and why?

Well, it sounds a little corny is a poetry of Ruben Dario entitled "Margarita" and well I love it for what it says, by the story it tells of hope and dreams but also actually a little reflection of what we have to live but told from another point of view .. I encourage you to read if you do not know her ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment