Saturday, July 24, 2004

Wii Remote Acting Erratically

Summer ... Poetry

Tomorrow I'm going a few days away, a summer course at the Complutense, the idyllic landscape of the Escorial, at least I hope it worth me to escape this heat that overwhelms me and makes me feel weak and helpless ...

The city overwhelms me, is like a tongue of fire that inevitably attracts me inside, the storm does not stop, still thundering, but the reflection of lightning is getting weaker and I can not see the I wanted clarity. Overwhelms the summer, I miss the routine, I miss the morning coffee with colleagues, take the kinds of long, too much free time, too much time to think, maybe too hot, too much everything, but everything ends, everything has a purpose, this also inevitably it will, the time will come, the time it closes everything all falter, everything is more ephemeral than we think, everything is easier, sometimes the obvious is right, sometimes easy is successful, we become very difficult, I too complicated. Fito As the song says I'm hearing, "I'm always dreaming, in winter the sun, with clouds in summer" and that is if prescindieramos of dreams, illusions, what we have left? probably nothing ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment