1) Do you ever actually read the luck?
I've never done, I guess that fate is something that we forged each one every day with our deeds and our actions and decisions therefore have a decisive influence on him.
2) Do you believe in precognitive dreams? Have you ever had any? Definitely
yes. In fact I have on several occasions, to dream something and then discharged if not exactly, it more or less the same conditions. The truth is that not give them too much but at the time that happens I can not help but feel a certain creepy.
3) Have you ever experienced an episode of extrasensory perception?
Extrasensory "Is it that that term is so broad ... sometimes if I felt things have happened then, but I think that's more psychology than extra sensory perception because in many situations fit just have to know certain parts to see what might happen.
4) Do you believe in the power of the mind?
Of course I do, I think our mind is minimal development, we do not take full advantage of it we can do that with the passage of time, I hope the situation can go by amending, but well some never can get, that's obvious ...
5) Do you trust your first impressions and hunches?
Although fortunately not often wrong, sometimes in personal level I can not deny that I was wrong with the first printing of certain people, but rather watching the gestures of the person, look at everything and the purity of his words is hard to go wrong, but actors in the world there are very good. I can therefore say that if I trust my first impressions and hunches because except for a few shocks, usually helped me a lot. Test
0 comments:
Post a Comment