It's 3 am, it's hot, too much sleep as to what binds a lot of things that wander through my head, I worry that I worried, some not even that, only temporarily swarm ... people around me asleep, I feel strong now, they vulnerable, silence reigns, only the cricket tries to break but lost in the whisper of the night, is also vulnerable, who is not? I continue to heat, writing does not make my mind clear, maybe that just get the time, sometimes I have trouble understanding people, I can not understand the heart, feelings, everything is so complicated and that makes me vulnerable I too like the people around me, so the feeling of strength is lost in the night as the song of the cricket, everything is as it always has been .. and I think, do not stop, perhaps it should not but, how about it? I will continue being myself with my faults, my strengths, what you have to go back again, but hope is just a sweet narcotics to mask the reality ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment