Saturday, July 31, 2004

Kim Kardashian Bedroom Furniture From

Courses of the Complutense Escorial ... Cursed

I'm home again, and I return to the routine, the boredom of summer and after an experience as I lived, I'm sure that I will make it harder to return to reality. It really has been a wonderful week, which has far exceeded my expectations, which has enriched me both intellectually and personally and no doubt will persist forever in my memory as a reminder that every time you come to my memory bring a smile. I went to the Escorial with many things in my head, I came without some of them and won the friendship of wonderful people in compensation for the things that have disappeared.

From the first day I arrived there everything was great, we connect all perfectly, was to reach and leave the room to take us some, a small group of and 15 people was increasing gradually, not all get along really well but I am proud of the people I met there, they are still many things left to get back together to make that experience will be repeated and have been some juergecitas in the ink ... undoubtedly the first in Seville because now a few hours to complete all I'm not used to get back into the 3 B and not the 507, go to the street Palomares and not the Arctic classroom ... and although I have not yet the photographs to remember those moments, I just close my eyes and see so many moments I will always remember, few anecdotes: the ariel flavored bread, the famous bath Reinares, the clandestine bottles, the famous Jukebox, the Flemish cantecitos Alex and Jose, San José, lunch and the Euroforum jejeje, my Charlita with Roger Craig on the trip back to Madrid in the Cova forito .. and so many more things that would be impossible to write because I really would flood the melancholy of the good times and I remember all this with a smile because it is probably the best of summer and I know that this experience will very good personal relations, that I have no doubt ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment