Friday, September 25, 2009

Antenna That Picks Up Basic Cable




Many Web sites discussed how much fun it has been the Glee 1x04. Seriously, long time since I laughed so with a series.
really, Beyonce is being made of gold with the happy Single Ladies, I thought that after Paco, Paco and could not do anything. SPOILERS 1x04

I think this has been, until now, the best chapter of Glee. I've seen it without subs, so when you see them again, I shall take more. Still
great episode. Great Kurt. Great Finn. Rachel lost points with their desire for prominence.
theme Quinn pregnancy, the woman's pregnancy no Will (I'm in love with him), it seems a bit of soap opera, but it's still fun. Sue Sylvester fatal xD. But without doubt the best is the dance of the football team
OMG I look forward

the next chapter: D


Also this week became Heroes and HIMYM
The capital of HIMYM was totally awesome. Those who were afraid to see a Barney and Robin completely caramelized and geeks and may no longer afraid. I liked and have approached the issue of their relationship. Lying to themselves to not feel the pressure of having something serious.
Ted and his blunder in class, great. And Marshall and Lily cool too. Marshall with the whip was totally LOL.
I missed her so much this series. But the question now is: Where is the mother? What kind of economy, or the architecture? Heroes

and I also liked very well. There has been a great comeback, but I do not expect something epic and perfect. Still, I liked the frames of all the characters, to see how to develop them. The circus seems like a breath of fresh air to the series.
Although it is not what it was at the time, I still love the series, and Peter of course xDD.

I need to see the new Gossip Girl, TBL and The Vampire Diaries, which the comment!!

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment