Saturday, September 12, 2009

Are Lays Barbecue Chips Vegetarian

The vampire diaries and some random

my dear flist!!
As I promised to update more, here I am. I've seen the pilot
Vampire Diaries and well, not bad. I was not surprised none of the first chapter, but I was entertained. I must say that it was all very Twilight style, or at least to me it has seemed. I guess that will be getting more interesting as the series progresses.
In addition this week is making me eteeeerna, as happens on Monday and finish my exams!
Yesterday I went to the cinema to see what happens to men, I liked a lot and also has a great cast of actors. Lately I've become more cinephile just thinking about seeing darker and movies ... but money is not enough for both xD. I love the new album
Pereza, I think the best they have taken so far.

Nothing more to say ... is that an entry is pretty silly, but my week has not given more. Well yes, some discussions, guilt for not having studied almost anything ... xD.




xoxo PS: I'm excited to see what new Gossip Girl! nothing left! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment