long time since I liked both series from the beginning. What fun is Glee!
I expected a crappy thing in High School Musical plan to conquer and exploit quinceañeras pull Disney franchise. But no, not really. It's funny, charming and totally awesome., I love the songs, the characters, the humor that has ...
I can not wait to see the next chapter.
Today I rented two movies (I do not like bajármelas Internet and watch them on your computer): The last kiss and Rachel's wedding. The first I did not like and I have not endured a whole, but leave Zach Braff and Rachel Bilson ... supremely bored me.
the other you'll see you tomorrow ... to see how it goes. It assumes that you are very well and sticks it Anne Hathaway.
anyone recommend me a movie to see? Whether in film or DVD.
flist kisses!
0 comments:
Post a Comment