Monday, September 21, 2009

Girdles For Women Movies

tv shows, tv shows! The reversals of fortune

Mi vida no está siendo muy interesante estos días, no empiezo las clases hasta el 5 de octubre, así que me quedan vacaciones aún. Por tanto, lo único que hago es ver series y salir...menuda vida xD.

Glee 1x03:
Definitivamente amo esta serie y estoy deseando ver el próximo capítulo. Me gustó, aunque el tema del grupo Acafellas no pintaba mucho...me encanta el humor de esta serie.
Rachel y Finn me encantan, no solo como pareja si no como personajes.
Y la canción de Mercedes me gustó much. In addition, it was good that not only engaged in the story of Finn and Rachel and Emma and Will.

1x02 The Vampire Diaries:
for me next in line to the pilot, is entertaining and the good thing is that this second chapter I pointed both Twilight. That if Damon is the one who gives good atmosphere to the series.
I liked the character of Aunt Ellen and Jeremy.
'll keep watching, because at the moment is quite entertaining.

pilot The Beautiful Life:
I have not been as bad as I've read out there. I think a series has no surprises and that brings nothing new, but I have not bored. Be seen. That if you can not stand Mischa Burton, but not really liked in The OC. Raina's character if I liked.
'll see the 2 nd chapter to see how it goes on and decide if I keep seeing.

Fringe:
The other day I came across that gave the first episode of Fringe by Canal +, and stayed to see what happens that was started and I learned a lot from the beginning. Still entertained me and I'll start to see serious soon.



Heroes and HIMYM again tomorrow!! I have just can not wait to see both!

flist nothing more to tell!
Besitos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment