Hello flist!
I've seen the 3x01 of Gossip Girl and I have to say that neither has impressed me or disappointed me. I have not seen any specific changes.
Blair and Chuck, but now will seriously continue their twisted little games have always been, only now say they want. Honestly I do not dislike, besides the way it should be ... right? The funny thing is to see how they have changed two people who seemed they could never be together.
Not that they've been brilliant in this chapter, I guess we have all been shocked to see them more as a couple who wants to fight as ever. Anyway
is absolutely clear that break their relationship at least once this season, is typical. Dan
me bored, rich or poor. Do not stand, but will have to see what frame give this season.
why the writers did not invent a good thing for Nate or Serena?
For God's sake! We can leave and the subject of Serena and secrets of the past, the people he met when she was on holiday to Europe, etc.
. What tired.
Vanessa, another can not stand. Always with your stupid ideals, those of which is forgotten in a matter of seconds as it can to aggravate someone.
I stick with the yogurÃn this, too young, too young.
I think as early season has been just fine. What I like to see is as starting college, Georgina, etc. I guess there will be real change.
On another subject, I think I Fringe start to see because everyone sees Lj and I will not be less. Furthermore, what little I've seen on TV has always interested me, so ... in short I'll give it a try.
Yesterday I saw the movie Into the Wild and I loved it. I love Emile Hirsch, I loved the soundtrack, the story. The end did not like much, but the truth was clear it would be like.
Speaking of Emile Hirsch, Taking Woodstock will be released soon Ang Lee (Brokeback Mountain) and I have sooooo want to see it. 60's, Summer of Love, hippies, great music and Emile Hirsch.
And tonight .... new chapter of Glee. No doubt this is my new favorite series. Xoxo
0 comments:
Post a Comment