Tuesday, September 8, 2009
See Yourself With A Different Hair Color
hooola flist!
A thousand have not updated, the truth that I have nothing to tell except that I hate exams. I still have one that I will stay, because it is deadly, and because I take the truth very poorly studied xD.
As I'm tired as I return to update the lj because I had very abandonadillo!
I just saw a movie that I love (L). Nick & Norah is called a night of music and love, with Michael Cera (Juno, Superbad ...) encantaaaaaaaa me!
On the other hand I made a list of the series I want to see this year, as is typical at this time xD.
continue to see:
-Heroes, Gossip Girl
-How I Met Your Mother
-Skins-Lost
-Instant Star-El Internado
I started to see:
-The Big Bang Theory Greek
-Tru-Blood-Brothers & Sisters
Series I begin to see :
-Glee
-Vampire Diaries-The beautiful life-Fringe
-Flash Forward
I can think of more, but not sure I see all the new ones are then xD.
Nothing dear flist! Xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment